Who doesn’t love personalized products made special just for your little one? Kady Paige Blankies understands that all parents want the blanket their child falls in love with to have a special meaning, and offers you countless options for customizing your own handmade blanket. From monogramming and embroidery to your choice of custom fabrics, Kady Paige Blankies works with you to make sure your one of a kind blanket is as special to you as it will be your little one.
I had fully intended on creating my own custom blanket from scratch through Kady Paige Blankies' Etsy shop, but then I fell in love with one of their pre-made designs they had profiled on the site and knew it would be perfect for my little blankie snuggler as is. The owner, Jennifer, was great and made communication easy throughout the order process, but the best part was how quickly the pre-made design shipped after everything was confirmed.
The images posted on the Etsy shop were adorable, but when the blanket arrived it was even cuter in person. Wrapped with a thick ribbon and all set for gifting, the Kady Paige Blankies package would have been perfect if shipped directly to a new mom, or simply shipped to yourself and then placed in a gift bag.
We got a chance to check out the satin-backed retro dot blanket in pink and are so happy with both the looks of the blanket as well as the quality. Instead of cheap and flimsy blankets that don’t last through more than a few washings, Kady Paige Blankies are made with high end fabrics and handsewn to ensure quality.
The weight of the retro dot blanket is perfect – not too thin and not too thick, but the best part is the satin back of the blanket that makes it so soft and cuddle-friendly. When you lay it on yourself, the whole blanket drapes around you to make you feel tucked in and warm, keeping away the draft from all sides. Perhaps that is why my daughter thinks this is the only blanket she can nap with each afternoon and why she insists it accompany her on afternoon car trips. Seen at right is a picture of a very happy just woken little one all wrapped in her Kady Paige Blanket, which is seen almost daily at our house.
I was thrilled about the quality of work done by Jennifer at Kady Paige Blankies, and I would absolutely recommend that any new moms, grandparents, and friends check out Kady Paige Blankies when they are looking to create the “wow” gift for your next baby shower or birthday. In addition to the Blankets and Loveys I’ve been raving about, Kady Paige Blankies also creates their own line of premium baby accessories for a special mom or new baby. These accessories can be done in fabric to match the one-of-a-kind blanket, or done in a specific pattern to match the mom’s purse or diaper bag.
And now for the Giveaway...
To Enter: You must visit Kady Paige Blankies' Etsy shop and tell me how you would spend your $25.
And, as always, there are extra entries available!
1) Let me know you subscribe to Rave and Review, top of right sidebar (2 extra entries, must be verified to count - leave two comments)
2) Check out Kady Paige Blankies' blog and subscribe to their feed.
3) Become a Kady Paige Blankies fan on Facebook and leave a comment on their page letting them know that Rave and Review sent you!
5) Blog about this Giveaway with links back to this post as well as the www.raveandreview.com homepage
6) Place my button or logo in your sidebar on your blog or website (must have an active link)
7) Comment love. Enter any of my other Giveaways or comment on any non-giveaway post!
8) Email love. Share this Giveaway with friends and family via email and cc Leanne (at)raveandreview (dot) com (I will never, ever contact your email recipients)
9) Vote for Rave and Review on Top Baby Blogs, logo in right sidebar (daily entry, just tell me what rank I have)
On April 13th at 11:59pm PST a winner will be drawn, announced here and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to US addresses only.
This giveaway is closed. Thank you to all who entered and congratulations to Kelly Ann T who won the GC to Kady Paige!
A huge thank you to Jennifer at Kady Paige Blankies for creating a favorite snuggly blanket for my little one and for offering a giveaway to our fabulous readers. No type of monetary compensation was received for this Rave Review.